Thursday, June 18, 2009

Sony RDR-VXD655



1080p Component Output VCR/DVD Recorder & ATSC Tuner

This VCR/DVD combo player & recorder is cool because it can send both the VCR content and DVD content through the same component output. It is one of the first I have seen that has this functionality. I like this feature because it simplifies the connections and switching between TV inputs. The one touch dubbing from Tape to DVD works great. I have one of these units and it really make's it super easy to transfer your old home video's to DVD. I love the HD tuner also known as an ATSC Tuner. Who wants to pay for cable anyway? I was able to pick up 20 HD channels over the digital air waves with this unit and the help of an indoor HD antenna.

Check it out: Sony RDR-VX560

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search